We are so incredibly honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award! Our amazing friends The Barefoot Backpackers so kindly put us up for the award! The Liebster Award is a recognition of bloggers by other bloggers. I wish I could nominate them back because they’re doing a killer job as well! Check out the other amazing bloggers I mentioned below because they’re doing just as awesome!
1. What Inspired You To Create Your Blog?
We are going to travel. That’s no surprise to people by now. This blog was created so we can look back in 10 years and have documentation of our travels. We didn’t want files of word documents, pictures, and videos. We wanted something beautiful and something we could share with the whole world. Sharing our love for travel inspired us to start BlessedByTravel.com
2. How Do You Differ From Other Bloggers In Your Niche?
Most travel bloggers just blog. We do video as well. I’m excited to see what our skills of video editing and travel vlogging are going to bring to this blog. Check out our Youtube Channel Here: Blessed By Travel Youtube
3. What Are A Few Goals You Have For The Next 5 Years?
I see us traveling to so many countries and creating content that people love. I see us meeting so many people and making so many friends. I want to eventually create a How-To Guide for leaving your 9-5 to travel the world. Then, start webinars and sell our products. So many goals. They’re there and we can achieve them.
4. What Is Your Next Travel Destination And Why?
Christmas of 2018 we will be selling all of our belongings to become full-time digital nomads. We will embark on a journey of a lifetime. We will start in the United States. I am counting down the days, right now.
5. What Is Your Least Favorite Thing About Traveling And Why?
Allyson- I love Airports but I hate flying. I’m terrified of being in the air. I wish I could hang out in airports because I think they’re fun but I would love for the actual flying part to be over in 1 minute.
Aaron- I hate transportation issues. I don’t like when things go wrong such as flights being delayed or can’t find rides to places.
6. What Is A Quote You Live By And What Does It Mean To You?
“I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world”
I feel that everyone needs to travel. Travel broadens your mind. You learn so much. When you step into another culture, it changes you.
7. How Did You Come Up With Your Blog Name?
It took us awhile, but then when it hit us it fit so perfectly. We are so incredibly blessed that we get to travel… We are blessed by travel.
Our questions for the new nominees:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What was your best vacation? What was so great about it?
3. What is your favorite post you’ve written? (please provide link)
4. What are 3 things you cannot live without?
5. Whats number 1 on your bucket list?
6. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
7. Whats your dream job?
Thanks Again Barefoot Backpackers for the nomination! I hope this award keeps on going! It was fun to do! 🙂
Aaron and Allyson